CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

NC State Fair- Oct 22 2008












The kids had so much fun at the NC state fair. We had corn dogs, funnel cake, cotton candy, candy apples. They rode several rides including their first roller coaster. I even got them on one of those spinny rides that even made me want to throw up. I went with my good friend Veronica and her 3 kids. We decided to keep our kids out of school for the day (bad moms we are...or prob the coolest moms ever) and take them to the fair because it was military appreciation day. We all were free admission which was really nice. The only negative part about the fair, well two things, was I would had liked to seen more appreciation for the military like stands or flags- or something patriotic. The other negative other thing was that it was really confusing at the fair. I had to pick up a friend from the airport around 5. So I was leaving 2 hours early so I could grab the kids dinner before the airport. Well we walked around for over an hour and kept going in circles at the fair. We were exhausted. Thats most likely because I stink at reading a map. But the signs and the map were all confusing. Plus we parked in a free lot but that always means its the farthest one from the fair. It all worked out though. Amy and her husband treated us to pizza for picking her up and we had dinner anyway!! We had a lot of fun. I had some requests for a recent pic of me since I've been trying to avoid the camera. Now that I am down to a size 6, I sucked it up and got in front the camera. Dont get used to it though till I am back down to my normal 2 or 4. hehe.

2 comments:

JessicaEklund said...

Your kids are adorable! Looks like you are enjoying NC! Looks a little cold...

Jenni Call said...

Hi! It looks like "yall" are enjoying the deep south! You kids are so cute! The oldest is the spitting image of Cliff and the next two look like you! LOL. You best jump in front of the camera in your stinkin' tiny size of 6...geeze I have to cut myself in half to fit even a 6. You look gorgeous!!!