CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Megan and Zack's birthdays





Wow, I have not posted in a long time. Wanna know why? One, I have no time lately to do much of anything for myself between Cliff coming and going, the kids in school, Ben teething, my Masters...etc...are you exhausted reading yet? We were planning for the past few months of Cliff deploying as well and then at the last minute it was changed to January. We are excited he'll be home for the holidays now but it is annoying at first to realize all the months of planning now has to be replanned. Got to love military life. It was a really good thing I had not told the kids he would be gone for the holidays. I have learned as a military wife to keep my mouth shut about a lot of things especially about telling the kids daddy is leaving. He left on Saturday for 3 weeks and we didnt even tell the kids till the day before. Oh the second reason I hadnt updated my blog was because I forgot my password to it. Yes, that happens when you are BUSY, you lose your brain as well.

Here are some pictures from Megan's 4th birthday and Zack's 7th birthday both were over the summer.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Megan happy birthday, going to get my hand in your knickers and finger your p-ssy until you get realllllllly wet with p-ssy juice, taking down your knickers and sucking your p-ssy so you buck and push it against my face and squeal with pleasure, keeping your soaked knickers to smell your p-ssy