CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Zack's last day of school




I am so proud of zack for scoring above grade level on everything today on his report card. He scored 1st grade reading level to. I am amazed because before we came to NC in march he didnt know any site words, to read or even math. I didnt even think he was learning anything in San Antonio. I am grateful we were sent here and that I can truly be appreciative of the education they are receiving. I am glad we bought a house here in Lee county where the schools are better then by base. He is so smart, must get it from his mommy. Just kidding, his dad is very smart as well. We love Zack and cant believe how grown up he is now.

2 comments:

Michelle Cox said...

Cute pictures! Oh, it's amazing how they change so much. I can hardly remember what my older boys looked like as babies. Thank goodness for photographs! We'll keep Cliff in our prayers while he's overseas. Love you guys!

Wedig it! said...

HI Susan, I found your blog so you'll have to add me to your friend list. OUr blog is wedigit.blogspot.com. You have cute posts. I need to update mine but I have to write my talk right now instead.
ugh!