CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Date night






Cliff and I went out to celebrate a few things on Nov 12, 2008. He was gone for training for his birthday on Oct 29th. We also have our 8th wedding anniversary coming up in Feb and we wanted to celebrate early since he'll be gone. We went to Chamas Brazilian steakhouse. It was really romantic. The men come out with skewers of pork cuts, chicken, different types of steak cuts like filet mignon, sirloin, flank steak, etc. Its a good thing steak is my favorite food. I didnt eat half as much as I wanted because my jaw was hurting so bad. I have to get my wisdom teeth out here shortly...not fun. We walked around the little historic shops and got some hot chocolate since it was 40 degrees out and we both forgot our jackets. Then we went to Lake Jordan and snapped a few pictures of each other for fun. We wanted them together but no one was nearby. It was a great day and we were glad to get away from the kiddos for a day. I love you Cliff, the 8 years have flown by.

0 comments: