CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 1, 2008

New Friends





Cliff and I have made several new friends since we have been here in North carolina. We met the Collins when we first moved here back in March but didnt really get to know them well because Cliff has left a few times since we have been here for training trips. Cliff started hanging out with Brent for lunch on Mondays. Suddenly all I was hearing was Brent this, Brent that. I was thinking man I better get to know Sarah better since Cliff and Brent have male bonded. Brent used to be military but now works as a civilian firefighter on base. We went on a double date to see the new Batman movie and went to dinner. We all had a really good time. Our kids all get along so awesome to. We are really glad to be have them as friends now. Its not often that cliff likes the husband and I get along with the wife. It usually where the wife and I clash or the husband and Cliff clash. hehe. We are definitely happy to have gotten to know them better and know they will be good friends forever.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.